Global Plant-based Milk Market (2018-2025)
Plant Based Milk Market is Projected to Mask a Remarkable Growth Over the Forecast period.
- By Company Type- Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 32% & Tier 3: 28%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives: 38%, Directors: 24% & Managers: 28%.
- By Region- North America: 27%, Europe: 22%, Asia Pacific:30%, Rest of World:21%
- Secondary research: Secondary sources and exclusive data and analytics with in-depth reporting.
By Sales Channel:
Market Size & Forecast:
The market of plant based milk is poised to flourish at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 9.1% over the forecast period i.e. 2018-2025. The market is estimated to reach at an exponential value by the end of 2025.
Regionally, Europe region dominated the market of plant based milk in 2017. Apart from this, North America region is likely to post the highest CAGR of over the forecast period.
- Overview of Main Industry Events and Analysis of Their Market Impact
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- BCG Growth Share Matrix
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Reasons to Buy
The report will facilitate you to:
- Develop business tactics by understanding the trends molding and thriving the plant based milk market.
- Drive revenues by considering the vital trends, pioneering products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the plant based milk market in the future.
Danone, Blue Diamond, Daiya Food Inc., Hain Celestial, Urban Platter, Sofit, Silk, Mooala, and Live Real Farms are some of the major players dominating the plant based milk market globally.